HR’s Rising Stars
Deadline for Submissions: Feb. 28, 2020
In its 15th annual competition, Human Resource Executive® magazine seeks HR professionals near the top of their organization’s human resource function who have demonstrated leadership in their position, the ability to successfully launch significant HR initiatives and programs, and the ability to tackle major HR-related challenges.
To be considered, candidates must have:
• A role as the number two executive in an HR organization or as head of a major HR discipline;
• At least four but no more than 10 years of experience in HR or a related profession; and
• At least one year of experience with their current organization.
Nominations will be accepted from:
• The senior-most HR executive for their organizations or operating companies/units;
• Senior executives and officers of the organization;
• Consultants and representatives with supplier organizations (must submit a signed endorsement from the candidate’s employer); or
• Candidates themselves (must submit a letter of recommendation from their supervisor).
Recommendation letters should be emailed separately to email@example.com with “HR’s Rising Stars Letter of Recommendation” in the subject line.
The 2020 Rising Stars will be selected by a panel of judges assembled by Human Resource Executive®. They will be notified by April 15. Honorees will be featured online and in our June magazine, and they could earn an invitation to speak at the HR Technology Conference and Exposition to be held Oct. 13-16 in Las Vegas.
Submit your nomination below.
If you have questions or supplemental information to send, contact us at:
HR’s Rising Stars, Human Resource Executive®
firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 784-0910, ext. 6342