Top HR Products Contest
Deadline for submissions: June 1, 2018
Before entering, be sure to clearly read all of the rules for the competition.
Human Resource Executive® is now accepting entries for its Annual Top HR Products Contest. In a future issue of the magazine, we will feature the best NEW human resource products of the year, as determined by our editors. If your company would like to submit a product, please keep the following in mind:
1. To be considered, the new product needs to have been introduced and available for sale (general availability) between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019, with at least one client fully live on it within this time frame. Products introduced and available prior to July 1, 2018 will not be considered.
2. The DEADLINE for submissions is Friday, June 1, 2018. We must have all materials by this date.
3. Products will be evaluated using the following criteria:
– How innovative is the product?
– How much value does it add to the HR function?
– Is it intuitive for the user?
– Does the product deliver what it promises?
4. Due to the large volume of entries, NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE RETURNED.
5. Winners will be recognized at the 2018 HR Technology Conference & Exposition® in Las Vegas, Sept. 11 through 14.
6. There is a $175 fee per entry. (The fee is non-refundable.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING THE COMPETITION
A. Complete and submit the form below.
B. Shortly after submitting the form, you will receive an invoice via email, which must be paid by June 1, 2018. (Submissions received without payment will not be accepted.)
C. If you have any questions, please contact Terri Garrison at [email protected] or 215 784-0910, ext. 6342.
The Top HR Products submission form is closed for 2018. Thank you.