Nickle LaMoreaux is the chief human resources officer at IBM, where she supports 270,000 employees (she calls them IBMers) across 172 countries. She sat down with HR Tech Editor Jill Barth after speaking to a conference crowd about how IBM’s human resource team deployed AI and automation technologies at this Fortune 500 company.
Learn what she says is the universal element of a positive employee experience, what excites her about IBM’s recent commitment to train 2 million people in AI in three years (focused on underrepresented communities) and how to overcome misperceptions about STEM skills when building a workforce. And here’s the biggie: LaMoreaux, a Top 100 HR Tech Influencer in 2023, also reveals the four things she believes are crucial to HR career success in the future.
This video is the fourth in a series from the HRE Studio at the HR Technology Conference & Expo 2023.
More from HR Tech 2023:
- Josh Bersin: Why tech is an ‘essential element’ of HR | Video interview
- How talent strategy fuels business strategy, according to this global SVP | Video interview
- Talent trends focus on retention, chief analyst says | Video interview
- Steve Boese: How to maximize your investment in HR tech | Video interview
- Trending in HR tech? Improving EX, plus gen AI in skills intelligence
- Phenom’s executive director, head of project management, discusses his company
- Karthik Suri, CPO for Cornerstone, talks about what’s ahead for his company