Madeline Laurano, the founder of Aptitude Research, says there is a shift happening in talent acquisition. The practice is no longer just about filling open positions—bigger-picture trends are also focused on retention. At the same time, Laurano indicates that business and HR leaders are still figuring out how to apply these trends to get the most out of their TA efforts.
See what Laurano, who also is chair of the Human Resource Executive Strategy Summit in November 2023 and a keynote at HR Tech Europe in 2024, has to say about how HR tech benefits employers and improves employee and candidate experience. Get her perspective on how to put your organization ahead in today’s competitive landscape.
This video is the third in a series from the HRE Studio at the HR Technology Conference & Expo 2023.
More from HR Tech 2023:
- Josh Bersin: Why tech is an ‘essential element’ of HR | Video interview
- How talent strategy fuels business strategy, according to this global SVP | Video interview
- IBM CHRO shares how to build a future-ready career | Video interview
- Steve Boese: How to maximize your investment in HR tech | Video interview
- Trending in HR tech? Improving EX, plus gen AI in skills intelligence
- Phenom’s executive director, head of project management, discusses his company
- Karthik Suri, CPO for Cornerstone, talks about what’s ahead for his company