Josh Bersin, global HR industry analyst, says technology has become an essential element in optimizing the practice of human resources. See what he told HRE about why 2024 is going to be an interesting year with this “big, hairy thing” we know as AI.
Bersin says it’s happening around us, but leaders in the HR profession are not entirely sure of the implications that will impact businesses. He also talks about stress levels at work, what HR tech vendors can learn from ChatGPT and why internal mobility, career pathing and skills aren’t “HR stuff” but “business stuff.”
This video is the first in a series from the HRE Studio at the HR Technology Conference & Expo 2023.
More interviews from HR Tech 2023:
- How talent strategy fuels business strategy, according to this global SVP | Video interview
- Talent trends focus on retention, chief analyst says | Video interview
- IBM CHRO shares how to build a future-ready career | Video interview
- Steve Boese: How to maximize your investment in HR tech | Video interview
- Trending in HR tech? Improving EX, plus gen AI in skills intelligence
- Phenom’s executive director, head of project management, discusses his company
- Karthik Suri, CPO for Cornerstone, talks about what’s ahead for his company