What is HR’s function moving forward?
As the coronavirus pandemic and racial protests put the spotlight on HR and revolutionized its function, leadership has had to remain agile and keep business going and employees safe.
Several months later and with no immediate vaccine in sight, how are CHROs approaching employee engagement and workforce management, especially as new challenges, such as returning to school and childcare, arise.
On Aug. 6, join HRE and Mark Stelzner, founder and managing principal at Inflexion Advisors, as well as one of our 2020 Top 100 #HRTechInfluencers for a live Twitter chat about how HR is functioning today and ways HR tech can help employers looking ahead.
Follow along and join the conversation beginning at 2 p.m. EST using the hashtags #HRTechInfluencers and #HRTechConf.
In addition, take a look at highlights of the upcoming HR Technology Conference & Exposition®, where Stelzner is scheduled to speak, including:
- Soccer star and equal-pay activist Abby Wambach, who will kick off the conference with her session, “How HR Leaders Can Change the Game.”
- Sessions that explore how companies are weathering the recent challenges due to coronavirus and new tools to help employers keep their workers safe.
- The evolution of traditional HR technology and how important user-friendliness will be for employee experience.
For more information and to register for the HR Tech conference, click here.
For recaps of some of our prior twitter chats:
- Joey Price discusses the importance of HR tech in the SMB market during a discussion with HRE on Twitter. Learn more here.
- Laurie Ruettimann, along with other experts, express why leadership needs to put the human back into HR to address workplace diversity. Learn more here.