Skills Strategy: The Key to Employee Engagement
Date & Time: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 1:00 pm ET
Ben Cowan, Client Engagement Partner, Degreed
The world of work is evolving, and the most successful are embracing career mobility — investing in their people, growing talent, and helping workers manage their careers inside the organization.
Providing your employees with fresh opportunities is good for them, and it’s good for your organization. Employees get to learn and grow, which boosts their morale. At the same time, your company benefits from higher employee retention, increased engagement and thus, more valuable contributions.
So how do you get there?
One of the most important things is a skill-based development strategy from which leaders and managers can receive skill data.
Join Ben Cowan, Client Engagement Partner at Degreed, for an engaging session on:
- How to get started with a skills strategy
- Tips to align fellow leaders across the organization around reskilling
- The importance and power of skill data
- Some practical insights on a skills-based vs HR-based strategy
- Empower learners and front-line leaders to own their own skills journey