Modernizing your HR: Making a case for investment in 2022
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 2:00 pm ET
Jas Madan, Senior Vice President Value Engineering, Alight
Milena Shalaby, Senior Vice President Value Engineering, Alight
Employee expectations have dramatically changed over the past 18 months, making workforce management a more critical function than ever. But what HR solutions should your organization choose to effectively create a healthier workplace and what criteria should a company consider when budgeting for future workforce management?
In this webinar, we’ll explore how to effectively modernize your HR organization. You’ll learn how to prioritize and define the value of your HR investments, harness the data and analytics needed to build a strong business case, and address resistance to your business plan.
This educational webinar is critical for organizations looking to make strategic workforce budgeting decisions in the post-COVID world — register to save your seat today!
- Making your case amongst teams competing for budget
- Digital Transformation
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Defining the value of your HR investments
- Proactively adding business value
- Quantifying the impact of business objectives
- Developing meaningful KPIs
- Harnessing the data and analytics needed to build a strong business case
- Establishing goals
- Gathering baseline data
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Quantifying value against best-in-class
- Overcoming objections and resistance to your business plan
- Stopping value leakage
- Measuring program successes and continued value