Date & Time: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 2:00 pm ET
Madeline Laurano, Founder at Aptitude Research
Shareef Ghanem, Head of Growth, Cleo
According to Aptitude Research, one in three companies have increased their spend on the employee experience and 47% of companies are investing in new solutions to support these objectives. Companies across all industries are looking for an immediate solution to solve retention and improve the employee experience.
Unfortunately, despite this increased investment, most companies are still falling short. Many are taking a one-size-fits-all approach which creates a culture that inadvertently treats employees like transactions instead of humans. This is especially true in the area of family benefits where many organizations are failing to prioritize the needs of working families.
Parents and caregivers face an increasing set of challenges—everything from a child care shortage to navigating a mental health epidemic to the growing care needs of an older population—and they need innovative support solutions to show up and succeed at work. In today’s environment, companies must think about how the modern day family dynamic impacts the employee experience. Currently, one in three employees do not feel comfortable talking about childcare and only 11% of employers are asking employees how to support their caregiving needs.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- The Current State of Work
- What is the disconnect between the employee and employer experiences?
- What is driving the need for human-centered work?
- The Future State of Human-Centered Work
- How can companies better support working families?
- What role does technology play in improving the working family experience?
- Where should companies start to incorporate family benefits into their offerings?