Date & Time: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 2:00 pm ET
Emily Erkel, Director, Benefits, Windstream
Healthcare costs are on the rise (again) and so is the pressure for employers to offer a robust suite of benefits in today’s increasingly competitive market and unstable economy. In today’s rocky economic landscape, personalization is key to helping your employees understand the value of and engaging with their benefits, from financial support to cost-effective care.
Injecting personalization throughout the entire benefits experience, from selection to activation, is critical to helping scale your benefits program to the needs of your employees while protecting your bottom line.
Join us for a 60-minute live discussion to hear our panel of benefits experts discuss:
- How shifting generations and the economic landscape are dictating the future of benefits
- The value of holistic personalization in your benefits strategy
- How our clients are leveraging personalization in their benefits today
- How personalization can help employers manage healthcare costs
- 5 personalization tactics employers can leverage today to realize ROI tomorrow