Date & Time: Thursday, October 27, 2022 2:00 pm ET
Madeline Laurano, Founder and Chief Analyst of Aptitude Research
The current business and hiring environment have redefined what it takes to succeed as an HR professional. Sustained economic volatility, a reshaped workplace, and a dramatic shift in the employee-employer power dynamic are just some of the factors contributing to this environmental shift.
At the heart of many of these changes is a recognition that better business starts with happier, healthier, and more engaged employees. The link between employee experience and better business outcomes creates not only opportunities for today’s HR professional, but also additional stressors, including the pressure to deliver more, faster, in order to avoid the business implications of a slow or poor execution of new HR policies.
Join Madeline Laurano as she presents Paychex’s Pulse HR report – an in-depth look at how HR professionals are achieving ambitious goals in this new era of work.
- The most time-consuming task for HR leaders today
- What’s working now to attract and retain top talent
- The tool that’s saving HR teams 120 hours per year
- The new definition for good employee performance
- The close link between employee well-being and company success
- How the right remote work policies are improving employee engagement
- The benefits and technology that HR leaders are leaning on most
The 2022 Paychex Pulse of HR Survey was conducted online from April 15 – May 6, 2022, among 1,000 HR decision-makers at U.S. companies with 20 or more employees. It is the sixth in an annual series of benchmark surveys conducted by Paychex to investigate HR leaders’ challenges, priorities, and use of HR technology.