Date & Time: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 2:00 pm ET
Rae Shanahan, Chief Strategy Officer, Businessolver
Elizabeth Marconi, Manager of Corporate Relations at the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Liz Gallus, MA, LPC MHSP, Behavioral Clinical Strategist at Cigna
Jan Bruce, CEO and Co-Founder, meQuilibrium
The past two years have thrust mental health into the spotlight, pushing many employers to rethink their benefits strategies and make mental health an intentional part of their benefits strategy. However, disparities in access to and support for mental health care are still prevalent, and one key topic has yet to see the limelight: preventive mental health care.
So, let’s talk about it.
Join Businessolver as our expert panel talks about pushing employers to think ahead of the Band-Aid approach and instead consider proactive strategies that position mental health a critical part of preventive care.
Topics will include:
- The state of mental health today
- The disconnect between CEOs’ perception and employees’ needs
- The ripple effect of mental health as it relates to the bottom line, employee engagement, chronic conditions, and more
- Meeting employees with resources specific to preventive care
- Going beyond the Band-Aid approach and making mental wellness and health resources a part of your year-round benefits strategy
This webinar has been approved by HRCI and SHRM for .75 personal development credit.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®)criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Businessolver is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.