The planning for HRE’s 2023 Health & Benefits Leadership Conference is underway—and conference coordinators want to hear from you.
Organizers of the annual event are seeking speaker proposals to present at the conference, which will be May 3-5, 2023, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The deadline for submissions has been extended to Aug. 15.
Proposals are being sought from leading HR and benefit leaders on innovative benefits programs, new and upcoming trends, communication tactics, healthcare strategies and ways to retain and attract talent amid the Great Resignation, among other topics. Sessions should have takeaways and learning opportunities for attendees. Other industry experts or consultants may also submit proposals.
HRE’s 2022 event featured speakers including Ginger Zee, Suze Orman, American Benefits Council President Jim Klein and dozens of HR and benefits leaders and other industry experts. HR leaders from companies including General Mills, Upwork, Penn State, GoDaddy and more presented during the three-day event.
- Cost containment strategies
- All types of forward-looking benefits—employee-paid and voluntary
- Unique benefits you’ve implemented—and how they were received by employees
- Total rewards and benefits for a remote workforce
- New solutions and benefits technologies—and how you implemented them
- How and why you’ve changed your employee benefits package (adding or dropping benefits)
- Innovative communications and engagement methods
- How you’re retaining talent during a labor shortage with innovative benefits
- Absence and leave management
- Self-funded plans
- Cutting-edge childcare and family benefit programs
- New solutions and results with wellness—physical, mental and financial health
- Chronic condition management
- Healthcare and benefits legislation
- Developments in retirement and financial security
To submit a proposal, please go here.
Those who submit a proposal should expect to be notified of the status of their submission in late November.