Solving the Benefits Navigation Puzzle
Date & Time: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 1:00 pm ET
Jeremy Bono, VP Employer Sales, League
Misty Paxton, Director, People Experience, 1-800 Contacts
Regina Ihrke, North America Wellbeing Leader, Willis Towers Watson
Beneﬁts navigation is one of the hottest topics in HR, and health operating systems (health OS) are quickly gaining popularity as the technology solution of choice. A health OS uses data to create a deeply personalized employee experience that drives engagement and makes it easier for people to access, navigate and pay for healthcare. Adopting a health OS removes the hurdles that stand between an organization’s HR programs and its employees.
New research from Harvard Business Review recently evaluated this important trend and identiﬁed:
- How this technology can increase employee engagement while alleviating the administrative burden of the HR team
- How leading organizations are leveraging a health OS to solve issues related to employee beneﬁts navigation
- How implementing a health OS can lead to higher ROI
Join us for an insightful discussion that highlights the key ﬁndings from this research, and hear directly from the thought leaders who helped facilitate it. We’ll dive deeper and discuss how employers and consultants can implement these strategies. You’ll also hear directly from 1-800 Contacts, one of the country’s leading employers, on their experience with and successes from utilizing a health operating system.
- Learn how a health OS can solve speciﬁc problems related to beneﬁts navigation
- Understand how health OS decreases administrative burden for HR teams while amplifying employee engagement
- Hear from industry leaders who have ﬁrsthand experience implementing and working with a health OS
- Learn how organizations can utilize digital platforms to support increased engagement in health, beneﬁts, and wellbeing programs while improving their ROI