8 (+1): The number of keynote speakers (plus one keynote session to dive into our 2020 Top HR Products)
Disruption from the COVID-19 pandemic has upended nearly every aspect of work (including moving this year’s HR Technology Conference & Expo to a virtual event–registration is still open, and free). At this year’s event, speakers from across all sectors of HR–from analytics and AI to culture and talent management–will present keynote sessions, many exploring the pandemic-driven disruptions of 2020.
Learn more below about the eight speakers keynoting at the 2020 HR Tech Conference:
- Josh Bersin, one of the leading industry analysts, will explore how the pandemic is shaking up HR, particularly the tech marketplace.
- Stacey Harris, Sapient Insights Group managing partner, will unveil the Sierra-Cedar/Sapient Insights Systems Survey, featuring responses from nearly 2,000 organizations about their HR technology strategies and plans.
- Stacia Garr, RedThread Research co-founder and principal analyst, will explore the need for organizational purpose in technology programs.
- Jason Averbook, CEO and co-founder of Leapgen, will explore the challenges and opportunities facing HR leaders and how more empathetic leadership, digital acceleration and an appreciation for continuous learning are all being realized by HR leaders around the world.
- Marcus Buckingham, New York Times bestselling author and researcher, will share the results of two large-scale, global surveys on engagement and workplace resilience that he conducted at ADP Research Institute.
- Dr. Tolonda Tolbert, head of strategy and culture at Eskalera, will share her insights on how organizations can ensure that current conversations on diversity and inclusion yield actionable results, including through tech.
- John Sumser, founder and principal analyst of HRExaminer com, will explore how the crisis could affect the economy and employers long-term, and why HR leaders need to make smart decisions now.
- Lisa Buckingham, executive vice president and chief people, place and brand officer at Lincoln Financial Group, will explore how HR can leverage technology without losing sight of people-focused HR.
In addition, a keynote session dedicated to our recently announced Top 2020 HR Products will take place. Fast-paced, virtual demonstrations of “awesome” technology will inspire your thinking about leading-edge HR technology that can help meet the needs of your COVID-disrupted workforce and identify providers poised to be your partners in success.