Date & Time: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 2:00 pm ET
Michael Puck, HR Innovation Fellow, UKG
Reimagine the employer-employee dynamic to unleash your employees’ full potential
The employee experience comprises the moments throughout the workday that impact employees’ physical and mental health, influencing whether they would recommend the organization to others and how likely they are to stay. Employee expectations are the benchmark for the employee experience, and a significant gap between the two could lead to a lack of trust, high attrition, low engagement, and low productivity. In today’s era where employee wellbeing is being prioritized, understanding the difference between knowing their needs and whether you’re meeting those needs is key to your organization’s survival.
Join our webinar on August 29 at 2:00 p.m. ET where Michael Puck, UKG Sr. Manager, Human Insights, will delve into the Employee Expectation Experience (Triple E) Gap Analysis — an easy-to-use, research-based online tool that enables organizations to self-assess in just five minutes how well they’re positioned to address the dynamic expectations of today’s employees.
Discover the five ways the Triple E Gap Analysis adds value to your organization:
• Employee expectations overview — provides a compressive picture of employee expectations across 12 categories
• The power of the nonmonetary — highlights the importance of nonmonetary employee expectations that make up 63% of what today’s employees expect
• Strengths and opportunities profile — produces a unique strengths and opportunity profile to start closing expectation gaps
• Instant employee score — emphasizes how much lower nonmanagers score
• Resources and recommendations — suggests pragmatic recommendations to help close gaps