Date & Time: Thursday, August 6. 2020 1:00 pm ET/ 10:00 am PT
Steve Feyer, Director of Product Marketing
HR and business leaders struggle to transform their talent processes, and it’s no wonder why. Their existing tools are designed for compliance, not performance, leaving them with ineffective and manual methods to understand their workforce. Companies that can’t change now will find themselves in deep trouble soon.
The answer to this problem is focusing on skills. When you recognize and develop the skills of your workforce, your HR and recruiting processes become far more efficient and propel your business forward. With AI-driven understanding of skills at scale, you can:
- Offer employee-centered career planning and mobility, increasing retention of top performers;
- Provide individual training that supports each employee’s goals, raising productivity;
- Redeploy employees where they’re needed, reducing the trauma and cost of reduction-in-force;
- Screen and sort inbound applicants, handling increased volume while reducing time-to-fill for open roles; and
- Offer an inclusive basis for talent services, demonstrating your company’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
In this webinar, you’ll learn why understanding skills at scale is the common foundation for these, and many other, improvements in your talent processes. Join Eightfold.ai for this deep dive into the leading edge of talent transformation.