Date & Time: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 2:00 pm ET
Josh Bersin: Global Industry Analyst and Dean of the Josh Bersin Academy
Up until recently, our worries as HR professionals were likely centered on initiatives around organizational transformations, automation and AI, and workforce skills gaps. And suddenly, in only a few days, many of our businesses have been upended, we’re implementing new work processes and employees are worried about their jobs and very survival.
In this webinar, Josh Bersin, who recently wrote the article Coronavirus Response: People First, Economics Second, will start off the session with a brief discussion of the economic, workforce, health and social issues related to the current crisis. He will then turn the session over to the following HR and learning leaders joining him so they can share what they’re doing to address the situation:
- Simon Brown, Chief Learning Officer, Novartis
- Tripti Jha, Head of People Solutions, Novartis
- Eric Hutcherson, CHRO, National Basketball Association
- Bryan Power, People Officer, Nextdoor
- Analia MacLaughlin, EVP, People and Campus, PVH Europe
- Diane Gherson, Chief Human Resources Officer, IBM
- Richard Hughes, Chief Strategy Officer, Global Human Capital, UnitedHealth Group
We don’t have all the answers, but we can all learn together. Please join us.