Date & Time: Thursday, February 18, 2021 1:00 pm ET
Erin Tatar, SVP, Fidelity
Christopher Jackson, Partnerships Director, Lyra Health
In 2020, we saw a sea change in the demand for better workforce mental health support—and in 2021, more employers than ever before are contemplating new and innovative ways to bridge this gap. For the growing number of companies embarking on a journey to transform mental health at work, it helps to first get a lay of the land.
Join Erin Tatar, SVP, Fidelity and Christopher Jackson, Partnerships Director, Lyra Health to discover the results of Lyra’s first-ever yearly report on the state of mental health at work. We’ve collected data, trends, and insights from more than 1,000 employees and hundreds of HR and benefit leaders across the United States to illuminate what’s working, what’s not, and where to go from here to improve workforce mental health at their organizations.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How employers’ and employees’ perceptions differ—and what they agree on— when it comes to the mental health support available to them
- The latest trends in company culture approaches to mental health—and how they impact employees
- The top mental health issues and the changing role of mental health at work from the perspectives of both employers and employees across the U.S.
- How leading companies’ HR and benefits teams are responding to their employees’ evolving mental health needs in 2021—and how they’re measuring the impact of these efforts
- Best practices from psychologists and HR/benefits leaders to create thriving, mentally healthy workplaces in the months and years ahead