Date & Time: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 1:00 pm ET
Diane Swint, Chief Demand Officer, ezCater
Julia Gaynor, Senior Manager, Content Marketing, ezCater
Last year, in the wake of The Great Resignation, and as talk of “quiet quitting” drew attention to worker burnout and poor employee satisfaction, companies were laser- focused on redefining their employee experience.This year is no exception.
Today, as the hybrid work model becomes the norm, companies are still figuring out how to engage their hybrid workforce and manage talent needs in an uncertain economy. That means offering benefits that align with the expectations of todays’ workers, and doing so in a cost-effective way. One way to do that is through the power of lunch.
ezCater, the nationwide leader in food for work, has compelling data that says free, catered lunch has the power to not only engage your workforce, but to increase productivity, creativity, employee retention, and to motivate employees to work onsite.
Join ezCater’s Chief Demand Officer, Diane Swint, as she shares data from ezCater’s Lunch Report, as well as insights into what ezCater has learned as the leader in the food for work industry over the past 15 years.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand how food at work is related to retention, employee satisfaction and corporate culture
- Learn how to improve employe engagement by encouraging lunch breaks
- Understand the connection between employee-catered lunch and return to onsite work
- Gain insight into how different generations approach food at work
- Learn how to tailor corporate catering solutions for different workplaces, cultures and budgets