Date & Time: Thursday, September 16, 2021 1:00 pm ET
Jeanne Meister, Managing Partner, Future Workplace
Robert Perkins, Chief Global Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Mondelez
Fred Foulkes, Director HRPI, Boston University Questrom School of Business
This tsunami to adopt flexibility in where, when and how work happens, has put HR at the center of navigating a post-Covid workplace. HR leaders and their teams are now “essential workers” in creating a safe, inclusive, equitable and hybrid workplace, combining the best of in-person and remote work.
Against this dramatic backdrop, Future Workplace in partnership with Boston University Questrom School of Business Human Resource Planning Institute and Lyra Health conducted a survey of 200 HR leaders to uncover five strategic priorities as they plan for a return to the office:
- Employee Well-being & Mental Health
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion
- Employee Experience
- Agile Work Practices
- Digitization of HR
As an attendee of this webinar you will :
- Gain key research insights conducted among 200 senior HR leaders on five strategic priorities for 2021 and beyond;
- Go into depth with Industry Perspective Case Studies from Amgen and HP and more to define which HR practices will have the most impact for your organization;
- Learn the top skill sets for HR in 2025 as identified by 200 HR leaders;
- Inform your HR Strategic Plan with key questions to ask as you move to a hybrid workplace.