Date & Time: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 2:00 pm ET
Erica White, Director, Ancillary Benefit Operations, HCA Healthcare
Stephanie Rose, Vice-President Enterprise Solutions, Bright Horizons
Jason Partin, Program Manager, Workforce Services, Genentech
Companies who want to win the talent war, keep their employees, and position themselves for ongoing success are paying close attention to the right needs of their workforce. The lingering effects of burnout – especially among healthcare and other frontline workers – are forcing HR leaders to act creatively to meet recruiting, retention, and organizational goals.
Supporting working parents with dependent care is an impactful place to start, especially since child care breakdowns cost businesses an estimated $4.4 billion in absences and lost productivity each year¹. Additionally, 60% of parents say such benefits would make them more likely to stay with their current employers².
Attend this webinar to hear from HCA Healthcare’s Erica White and Genentech’s Jason Partin as he discusses how providing on-site child care is a win-win for their workers and their businesses. During this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Support employees with personalized benefits, including family care programs
- Minimize absences by offering a reliable, ongoing care solution for working parents
- Leverage on-site child care as an extension of your organization’s unique needs and culture
- Reduce employee burnout and improve productivity & output – all while saving your business significant costs
(1) Child Care Aware, Parents and the High Cost of Child Care, 2017
(2) Fortune: https://fortune.com/2022/04/13/employee-benefits-for-parents-crucial-to-prevent-burnout/