Date & Time: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 2:00 pm ET
Angela Preston, Senior Vice President and Counsel, Corporate Ethics and Compliance, Sterling
Angela Stelle, Chief Marketing Officer, Sterling
Is your background screening strategy positioned to respond to upcoming regulatory changes slated for 2022? As we embark on this new year, we’re helping HR executives prepare for evolving compliance trends and challenges. This is the ideal time to strategize with your HR teams to increase confidence in hiring and avoid potential risk.
In this webinar, you’ll hear the latest on EEO (Ban the Box/Fair Chance), compliance considerations for remote work, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The deep market insights you’ll hear will help you achieve your legal and compliance obligations while championing trust and safety in your workforce.
This webinar will reveal effective ways you can:
- Prepare your HR strategy for compliance challenges in 2022
- Win the war for talent by delivering a seamless candidate experience
- Accelerate your onboarding process while staying compliant
- Improve time-to-hire and hiring efficiencies for added ROI
- Identify and help mitigate possible risk to your brand, partners, and employees