Proven Strategies to Attract, Engage, & Recognize Millennials & Gen Z
Date and time: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:30 pm ET
Ryan Jenkins, author, Inc. magazine columnist and speaker
Moderator: Jen Colletta, managing editor, Human Resource Executive®
Researchers report that 52 percent of workers say they’re least likely to get along with someone from another generation. And 62 percent of Generation Z (the generation after Millennials) anticipate challenges working with baby boomers and Generation X.
A generationally diverse workforce is better equipped to respond to today’s high-flux and disruption-prone marketplace. Since Millennials and Generation Z became the majority of the labor force, generational differences have never been wider as each generation has a varying perspective of work, leadership, communication, recognition and more.
A multigenerational workforce can create stifling challenges or a boost to the bottom line. In this webinar, author, Ryan Jenkins, author of The Millennial Manual: The Complete How-to Guide to Manage, Develop, and Engage Millennials at Work, will share his expert insights into how leaders and organizations can harness the advantages of a generationally diverse team.
Attendees will gain:
- Insights into the generational gap and why it exists
- An understanding of how Generation Z is different from Millennials
- Strategies that are proven and actionable to engage and recognize the emerging generation
- Perspectives of each generation’s varying views of work, leadership, communication and recognition
- Best-in-class examples of organizations successfully engaging Millennials and Gen Z
- Proven practices for attracting, engaging and recognizing Millennials and Gen Z