Frequency: The Key to Recognition and Engagement
Date & Time: Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:00 pm ET
Meghan Biro Founder, TalentCulture
We all understand the powerful connection between recognition and engagement. But truly driving engagement takes a lot more than isolated moments of praise. When frequent, well-timed recognition is part of your workplace culture, that’s what truly boosts engagement and performance. That’s what helps employees feel great about their roles, their teams, and their employer, and forges genuine alignment between everyone involved.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a lively, hands-on discussion on how to best leverage recognition to drive engagement and performance. She’ll bring in the latest research on the role of frequency in recognition — and the best tools for employers building a recognition culture. She’ll talk about the role of cadence and frequency in catalyzing your workforce, and lay out the top strategies you’ll need to follow to achieve tangible results in engagement.
In this webinar you will learn:
- New insights on recognition and engagement.
- How to determine the ideal recognition cadence for your employees.
- How to build a formal recognition program.
- The best tools for recognition for today’s workforce.
- How to make recognition meaningful — and effective.
- How leaders can steer a recognition-driven transformation.