Diversity & Inclusion: The Ultimate Guide for HR and Recruiting
Innovative solutions are a result of diverse minds coming together to create something remarkable. By cultivating D&I in the workplace, employers benefit in less turnover, more creative thinking, higher engagement, and financial gain.
In Handshake’s Ultimate Guide to Diversity and Inclusion for HR and Recruiting, learn how to attract the most qualified candidates from underrepresented backgrounds. We’ll explore the strategies you need to create a solid D&I recruiting strategy in 2020, including:
- What diversity and inclusion means and why it matters
- How it’s meaning evolved with Gen Z and early talent
- Evaluating your current student engagement strategy
- Ideas for recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds
- And how to measure the ROI of your D&I program