Modernizing How HR Gets Work Done for a Better Employee Experience at Whirlpool
Webinar Date: June 21, 2018
Is your HR organization spending too much time on administrative and transactional activities due to outdated and disparate technology, fragmented HR processes, and a lack of a consistent employee service experience? Then discover how you can modernize and simplify how HR gets work done and provide your employees with a great service experience at the same time, using ServiceNow.
Join Carolyn Bradfield, HR Director of NAR Operations and Lawrence Krajewski, HR Project Manager at Whirlpool as they discuss how they used ServiceNow’s Case and Knowledge Management solution to complement their existing SuccessFactors HR system in order to solve their complex business issues and deliver a better employee experience across the enterprise.
In this webinar, learn how Whirlpool:
- Eliminated legacy HR technology in order to meet the needs of their ever-changing workforce
- Delivered on their strategic HR Excellence initiative
- Gained visibility into the volume and types of employee inquiries and requests
- Provided a consistent employee service experience with HR, across the globe
- Used chat to help drive digital change and improve their service levels
With ServiceNow, Whirlpool has been able to deliver on its service promise to its employees and has transformed how HR gets work done, making it more simple, efficient, and effective across the organization, globally.